Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Camping
We're back from our trip. I liked Marlan and Lorin's guesses - always good for a laugh! We had so much fun and missed our kids terribly at the same time. I have misplaced our camera and so I don't have any pics to share. I tend to misplace it a lot so I'm sure it will show up eventually. After getting back to our kids we were here for a few days and then went camping last weekend. Eric and Trisch's family and Lonnie with her kids all came. It was so beautiful! We had a site right next to a lake. And there was no humididty or ravenous mosquitos like we're used to. The water was so cold but the kids didn't mind. Eric took the kids out in the canoe and Josh caught his first fish. I don't have pictures but if you go here you can see the pics Eric has put up. Our next trip has an undetermined departure date but it should be in the next 2 weeks and starts with an A, ends with an A. Oh and we are getting closer to choosing a city to live in, just can't rush these things. This is a summer to remember for us, the summer we played!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You're interviewing in Alabama? Well at least it's a little closer to us!
No, seriously, I can't figure it out.
Arizona, Alaska, Aloha, Arkansa ...........................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I've got it. I was totally thinking the wrong Country its AlbertA. I'm right aren't I. Oh you better call me now cause now I'm really ansy to hear!!!!!!!!
I didn't know there were so many choices with double A's. Funny, you gave me a good laugh. I thought it was obvious but maybe I should have clarified that it's a "for fun" trip. It's not for an interview, he's done with those. We're going to visit the land of toonies, loonies, maple leafs, dill pickle chips and OTC coedine tylenol. If you still don't know, Johy was right - Alberta! We're very exicted and can't wait to get the kids together with all the cousins. Thanks for the guesses!
Okay I have to say that my first thought was also Alabama :-) Loved the camping pictures and we are soo jealous of your mountains. They are amazing and it's just an added bonus to not have mosquitos. Can't wait to see your Hawaii pics.
I'm glad you came to your senses and gave up on the Antarctica thing. You know, penguins are way overated anyway. In fact I'd be glad to give you my DVD of March of the Penguins. I know I'll never watch it ever again, ever. Did I mention ever?
Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing you sometime while your in Canada. Have a safe trip up.
Also, sorry for spelling "you're" wrong near the end there.
Also, overrated is also spelled wrong. In conclusion, I apologize for all the other mistakes that I will probably find just after I hit the "publish your comment" button.
It sounds like you had a great time in Hawaii and camping. So fun!! I'm glad you're able to enjoy the mountains also! We LOVE being able to see mountains again. We just got back from a family reunion up in Central Idaho. It's so nice being closer to family! Well, I hope you find your camera soon because I can't wait to see pictures from your trip!! Have fun visiting Ray's family! Give Kate and Jack a big hug for us!
I am dying to get an update on the HArdy's. We would love to know what you are up to. Hope all is well. Love Shannon
Post a Comment