Thursday, January 20, 2011

Going Private

So the day has finally come that I am making the ol' bloggity blog private. I really was going to quit blogging all together but my big sis kicked and screamed while telling me she can't go a day without seeing my kids so instead I will take the plunge and go private. I know I'll lose some readers but since there really aren't that many of you here with me anyways I think we will all survive. Okey dokey, so I guess I will make it private in a few days and I think I know who reads this but if you want to make sure you get an invite send me an email or comment and I'll be sure to include your email.
And next up, Christmas did visit our house this year and it's about time I get the pictures off our camera so that will be my next post in the land of private blogs. And then a few pics of Jack playing basketball, started coaching him last night and it was oh so fun! 5 year olds dribbling a basketball is a sight to see!

17 comments:

smko said...

can you please include us on your private blog. Thanks Orr's

Heather said...

me too - please include me on your new blog!

Lorin said...

Can I come too?

S, W, E, R, A, & B Nelson said...

Hey Chrissy, cousin Scott here. Please include us on your private blog. It's the only way I can keep track of you guys. If you're curious, you can find us at swerabn.blogspot.com. Thx;

Marlan said...

Can't wait for christmas pics.

Russell and Johanna Anderson said...

us too! Hey can't wait to see Jacks bed.....your wicked awesome!

Cassie L. said...

Krissy...put me on your list!

Jewel said...

Don't forget to add us to your blog

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

I would love to be included too! Our e-mail is sampson0200@comcast.net It's so great to see what your family is up to.

Brian Adair Fam said...

you know we want to be invited!! :0) Can't wait to see you guys at big sky!!!

Anonymous said...

please include us @: t.and.c.nelson@gmail.com
(note: we only use this email for blogging & coupon emails)

Lonnie said...

yup - i wanna be in the "in" group!

tarat said...

Hey Krissy, i want in too. Are you guys going to Utah for the AOA meetings in June? If so we should hang out. Tara

Anonymous said...

Can we be included as well?
Russ H.

Daryn N said...

us please!!

ionetabune@gmail.com

-Jon and Daryn

Shannon Sundberg said...

We would love to have an invite to your private blog. I love to get a glimpse of the great Hardys! Thanks.
Shannon

Robin said...

Do I have to ask?