I think my camera is officially gone. I hope it shows up sometime because it has all of our Hawaii pics on it but I have doubts we will ever see those. So I haven't posted because I don't have any fun things to look at. However after being seriously reprimanded by Robin I will give you at least a little diddy on our lives. What we did today - got our bike and trailer out of the storage unit, after 4 phone calls to Ray we found the pump and pumped up some seriously flat tires, rode around town with Grandma while pulling the kids, enjoyed the hot sun, took in the breathtaking views of the mountains (it really is beautiful here and you all are invited to come visit unless you are reading this and I don't know you then you will have to stay with someone else), stopped for some bubblegum ice cream, watched Jack eat 12 pieces of gum at once, dropped off the bikes and visited the town fair, played at the park and now we're enjoying the calm of Jack sleeping. I'll start sewing and Kate will watch a movie for the next hour or so. I love days like today.
We just got back from a super fun trip to Canada, we had so much fun visiting everyone and playing. Luckily Jack's percentage of hitting has dropped drastically since we left. He and his cousin Kale liked to battle it out a little too much! They'll be buddies soon enough. I've decided we really need to get a trampoline with how much our kids loved it. We got to stop in MT on the way home and visit Jeff and Erin. The kids loved playing together. They have an amazing place in another beautiful city. Great place to live for sure.
I think our next trip might be to the coast, seems like a good place to go when you have lots of time and no other place to be. Camping, sand, water and kids, sounds messy but fun right?
7 comments:
There now, that's much better. You're officially re-invited to view my blog again!
ps Just because you don't have pictures doesn't mean we don't want to hear about everything!
Yeah, I'm so glad that you posted again. I've missed hearing about your lives and hope all is well.
Krissy, so sad your camera hasn't turned up. We love to hear from you anyways. Sounds like your settling back into your own routine. Wish we could see Jack eat that boo boo gum, but I think I have a good picture myself. I almost bought running shoes today, but the kid didn't know what he was talking about so I figured I should wait till I go to a good store where someone can tell me "what my walk is like". anyways it was funny the poor kid was like, "what does that mean?" when I asked him what my walk was, and he obviously was just working and not an expert. Probably like most I'll find I'm sure. Oh well. The good old $14 pair will have to work for now.
sooooo glad to see something on the page. I really miss you. Sounds like you're having lots of fun though. I'm so glad you called me last week. It made my day! loves, karen p.
You're Back! I have missed the little updates on your blog. I am so glad you guys are living it up with Ray's time off! Enjoy the moments!
Love
Shannon
Good to hear from you! Sure wish we could have been there to celebrate with Jack. Give him a big hug for his birthday from us.
It was good to see you guys again, even if it was for only a few hours. Sounds like you've found a nice place to live. Good luck with your practice Ray. I know you'll do great.
Post a Comment