I often wish I was organized enough to match my kids clothes and get great pictures taken. This particular morning I noticed they happened to all match so quick before church we snapped a few shots. Nothing too fancy but I actually love this picture because I see how it captures who they are. Jack holding on just a little too tight but trying to love his little sis with all his might. Lily enjoying the attention but seconds away from wanting her freedom back. And Kate posing as sweet as she possibly can.
6 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Kate is looking. They are all beautiful--what a sweet family!
That is a great picture! Your kids are all growing up so fast. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again soon and finally meeting Lily for the first time.
They all look so darling!! I too can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. Hope all is well.
So cute!! I love how all their personalities just shine through in this pic! You have such fun kiddos! We miss you guys!
So cute! Can't believe how quickly time goes. They are so big!
So sweet!!! They are so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys in just a little bit!!!!
Post a Comment