Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweet Sisters....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's priceless!

Robin said...

SO sweet!

Kandice said...

Krissy,
Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Brian Adair Fam said...

That is the sweetest picture ever!! Thanks for sharing it!

kp said...

Krissy,
Congratulations! If it weren't so stinkin' late I'd call you right now. Top of my list of to-do's tomorrow. That last picture of Lily and Kate is the most precious thing I've ever seen. Love you guys,
karen, joel and lindsey

Callin and Tricia said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little baby girl. I am glad to see you are all doing well. Looks like Kate and Jack sure love their new baby too. We miss you guys and hope that your recovery is quick. Congrats again!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

So I am a little slow and behind the times, but CONGRATULATIONS on your little baby girl!! How fun, Lily is darling! Kate will be the best helper and I can only imagine "little mommy." Enjoy your cute kids and I hope you are feeling well.

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Congrats! Lily is beautiful!

Tami said...

Hi Krissy. I found your blog from Brittany's. How are you? Are you guys still in the mid west? We moved to the tri-cities in WA a year ago when my husband finished his residency. You have such a cute family! I loved your blog. Congrats on your new baby! I hope that Robin has a blog. I will have to check to see if you have a link from your blog. My blog is atsmithfam.blogspot.com if you want to check our what my family has been up to.

Take care! Tami (Sharp) Smith

Anna M said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful girl!

Britain said...

Krissy, I found your blog off of Krystals and wanted to congratulate you on your little baby. She is so cute. Your family is darling! The last time we saw you Kate was still really little and now she is such a pretty little girl. Have a happy rest of summer!
britain@byu.edu