We're
Baaaaack! There have been many events over the last 6 months that have been very blog-worthy. Maybe I'll catch up on those, maybe not. It was good to take a blogger-break, I might even do it again sometime. If anyone is still out there reading up on our lives here was a night for us to remember.
Gpa turned 60 this month and so naturally we had to throw him a surprise 60's party. It was so fun to celebrate Dad/
Gpa. To top it off Robin and kids loaded up their car and made the 6 hr drive Mon morning after telling them about the party 8:30pm the night before. It was just perfect having them there. Dad is an amazing man, such a hard worker, excellent teacher, loving Grandpa, always overflowing with ideas for this and that and everything in between. Just love him! Here he listening to "Happy Birthday" song, showing we truly surprised him....

Eric and Trisha aka "Groovy Gary and Rockin' Rhonda"
If you ever have a costume party these are the folks to invite! Turns out back in the day Dad owned pants just like these.

Peace loving kiddos


I think Jack would've blended right in 50 yrs ago

Here's Peter aka "Creepy man in the van"

The two
tye-dye lovers that started it all

Can you take them seriously? That one is the middle seems shady, soccer shorts, gestapo-
stache and peace necklace?
Something's amiss.

6 comments:
Wow, I have been rewarded for checking your blog every day (this is the second time today...I am a bit habitual). The party for your Dad looks like it was a blast. Your parent are really pretty "groovy & cool". More blogs more often please!
Love it! What a fun party. So fun to see how excited your Dad looked. You are right, Jack would have fit in quite well. You'll have to save that picture for when he's old enough to grow his own mustache!
Yay! I've been lookin' at that "favorite shot" for about 6 months now! It's about time you got your blog updated! Party was awesome - perfect surprise, just plain psychedelic.
Hey look who's back! Groovy man. I can dig it.
Yay! Welcome back!
Yes, please catch us all up on the past six months.
Yeah, Krissy! Great to hear from you again--looks like a fun night.
Post a Comment