Thursday, December 06, 2007

Yummy Paint

We're making use of our Christmas house this year. Each day the kids open up a door to find a small piece of chocolate and a note. The note leads them to a bucket hidden somewhere where inside they find a fun thing to do that day. This has been a lot of fun so far, just 18 more activities to come up with. Today they helped make and paint with pudding. I've heard about this so many times but we've never done it. You just make the pudding with less milk (we used half) and paint away. It's meant to be finger painting but I had some new paint brushes and they preferred that so they could lick the paint brushes. Jack said with surprise "Mom, it's good, it's good". Should be interesting trying to explain next time we paint that he can't eat it.



3 comments:

Brian Adair Fam said...

So fun!! I'm going to have to do that with Paige. She would LOVE it! I can just picture Jack saying, "Mom, it's good" over and over. :0) We miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!

Sarah Lunt said...

Looks like fun! We miss you guys in Ohio!

Sean said...

What a fun idea. I tried your train cake for Spencer's bday and it was a hit!