Saturday, August 02, 2008

Something to Document!


Ray and I had a hot date to the fair. Fried food, barn animals, country music - what more could we ask for! It was a lot of fun actually, Peter and Lonnie joined us for the Little Big Town concert and although it was fun we actually had more fun walking around - isn't people watching a good time? So I think we'll make this a tradition every year. The something to document is that I left Lily at home. She is only 6 weeks, it gets earlier with each one. It wasn't even hard for me to leave her because she was in the best of hands with Grandma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun you guys! That would be a great tradition to have! You look AMAZING Krissy. As if..... only 6 weeks and you're right back to pre prego!

Brian Adair Fam said...

WooHoo!! That would actually be a really fun date! I LOVE people-watching, too. Krissy, you look great!! Good job going on a date with just the 2 of you!! :0)

Lorin said...

Congratulations on your big night out. That lit up amusement park in the background reminded me of the opening scene from "The Lost Boys". You didn't happen to notice any vampires in the area did you? Of course not, but for some reason they are on my mind these days. How's the book coming Krissy?