Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sequel

Well this one only took a day to read because I couldn't stand not knowing what happened in the end. Now I can hardly stand to wait for the third. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't read it. I'll just say by the end I felt their world was so real, that these characters were so real to me - she's an amazing author. I am now going through withdrawals and need to talk with someone about this book.
The next few books on my list are Angels and Demons by Dan Brown and Small Steps: the year I got polio by Peg Kehret. I think I have already read more books this month than I did all of last year. I know that is really sad I didn't read much - but true. I'm on a new path, maybe I'll even join the book club I've been thinking about joining for 3 1/2 years now - maybe.

4 comments:

Cassie L. said...

Just do it! Book club is the best. Whatever bookclub it is. And I will talk to you about Stephenie Meyer until you turn blue in the face. I love her. I love that because of her, somehow I love vampires. What is wrong with that??

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you've totally peaked my interest in this author. What are her books about? Did someone say she's an LDS Author? I'll have to check her out. Thanks for the suggestion! (Vampires?????)

Krissy said...

You should be able to find it at your library. It was on the NYT best selling list. If they don't have it then you should ask them to order it. I almost wished when I read it that I didn't know it was about vampires. But it doesn't take long to figure that out anyways. It's a love story - Young adult book. I am going through Edward withdrawals and I am calling Cassie today so you can talk my ear off about it!

Stephanie Ford said...

Have you checked out Stephenie Meyer's web site? She has deleted scenes and all sorts of other info that can help you through your Edward withdrawl!