Friday, June 01, 2007
craigslist
We are selling so many things in our house to try to make our move easier. I just have to say that craigslist.org is the way to go. Way better than our garage sale a few weeks ago. We put our headboard up and got an email right away so I called her to set up a time for her to pick it up. I thought I recognized her voice and sure enough she is a friend of ours whose husband goes to school with Ray! What a funny coincidence. Then we put up some toys and I get an email from my close friend wanting them. Of course you can't tell when you respond to an ad who has posted the ad. I thought that was so funny and even told her she could have free delivery since she lives a mile away! Then tonight I was selling some furniture and this guy was interested, I sent him our address to come by and he writes back saying his Dad just bought this house. So he's buying the furniture and we're just leaving it here! This is a big city with a lot of people looking at craigslist - Is this weird or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it's all meant to be. so have you found out when your moving??? and where your moving??? Hope I didn't miss any news?
Hi Krissy,
I haven't heard where you ended up taking a job...I'm assuming it's not Boise. Bummer! Are you coming to the reunion in Idaho?
Hey Lynette, I need your email so we can tell you what our plans are. We will be driving through Boise in a week and a half and want to stop and see you. I'll get your email from someone, we won't be at the reunion sadly. And Johy we tried calling around today to get your new number but no one was home. Call or email us your new number if you read this.
So did you get any info about the guy who is buying it:) Just nosy!
I can't find your email address at the moment and I wanted to show you this cute purse that I came across. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6126654
I love how she did the little pleat in the middle of the pockets. Have you thought about starting your own etsy shop? I totally think that you should!
Post a Comment