Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More fun with cousins

We made a trip up to WA for a few days. We stayed with Robin and the gang. There is always something fun going on there. We're already looking forward to the next time we see them. This is on a walk down to a nearby park. Isn't it beautiful there? This is the street we grew up on. They live two houses down from our old one. It is great to visit but sad to see how all the forest has been developed and replaced with huge homes. Kate saw a huge slug and said What is THAT! It made me realize that she has never seen such monsterous things that I grew up seeing all the time. I wished we had some salt but she probably wouldn't like seeing it turn inside out and maybe I shouldn't teach her that cruelty, let her learn it from one of her cousins!

No comments: