Here are some highlights since our last post. Kate was lucky enough to celebrate her birthday twice. Here are a few pics from the first family gathering. Then we were lucky enough to have Ray's sister here with her kids on Kate's big day. Kate chose to go bowling and out to eat. After bowling we played the arcade games and with all her "big cousins" playing and donating tickets to her she went home with a big stuffed, purple teddy bear. Here's Jess keeping Jack occupied with her ipod while we shopped the quilt store.
She's been loving her new bike and is such a pro biking around.
I can't believe we forgot Kate's birthday!!! I feel so bad!! Give her a huge hug for us and tell you happy late birthday! I'm glad she had such a fun time. I love all of the pictures! I love the bag you made Alix (that's who you made it for, right?) By the way, how are you feeling?!? You need to post some pictures of your adorable, pregnant self so I can see how cute you are!! :0)
3 comments:
Kate looks in heaven at her bowling birthday! Hope you are feeling well.
I can't believe we forgot Kate's birthday!!! I feel so bad!! Give her a huge hug for us and tell you happy late birthday! I'm glad she had such a fun time. I love all of the pictures! I love the bag you made Alix (that's who you made it for, right?) By the way, how are you feeling?!? You need to post some pictures of your adorable, pregnant self so I can see how cute you are!! :0)
Happy Birthday to Kate! What a fun family. We hope she had a wonderful day and that all her birthday wishes came true!
Post a Comment