Friday, November 02, 2007
Too Much Candy!
We had a double dose of trick or treating this year. We started out in the town next to us in the afternoon with cousins. We followed a route through downtown where they got to trick or treat at all the businesses. It was so fun, there were a ton of kids and the business owners all dress up and stand out on the sidewalk. We made it home when Ray got home from work. Both kids wanted to change into another costume before heading out for more trick or treating around the neighborhood. It was a lot of fun seeing all the different costumes, I couldn't stop smiling at how funny Jack's Spiderman hat is. The best one Ray saw was a woman who looked like she was in a cage being carried by a gorilla. It was a huge gorilla suit which she had her legs through and then from waist up she was in a box and the gorilla costume wrapped around the back of the cage like it was holding it. She had fake legs inside the cage to look like she was sitting there. She walked around handing out candy from inside the bars. Maybe we'll try that one next year if only we can find a huge gorilla costume!



Jack couldn't take his eyes off this mask, even as we walked away his head was turned watching. It was big enough that the lady under it ws looking through the nostrils.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun!! Kate and Jack were so lucky to get to wear 2 costumes!!! :0) It looks like Halloween was a blast this year. Isn't that video of Paige hilarious?!? I just laugh thinking about it. She is constantly dancing. Hearing how Jack and Kate were watching it makes me sad that we aren't closer to eachother. We miss you guys so much!!
How cute. You guys look like you are doing well. I hope you don't mind, I followed the link on Calin and Tricia's blog. It is fun to see some familiar faces. How are you doing? You can find us on www.crazycollins.blogspot.com
Take care,
Holly Collins
Krissy, I just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you. Check out my blog to see what this means and find out what the rules are! I love ya!! :0) Have fun with it!
Post a Comment