I'm catching up on some pictures from last month. This was Kate's first day of skiing. She did great and really liked it. She took a few runs on the bunny hill and after a nice break in the lodge with snacks she was brave enough to go on the big lift with us. We're looking forward to taking her again soon.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh what fun. Kate you look AWESOME on skis!!! At this rate you'll be a little pro in no time. What fun pics! Kendall and his whole school went skiing this past week and Kendall came home totally missing snowboarding. We should try skiing with our kids (though this year we did skating and I don't know if my heart could handle them on ski's). Yikes!
looks like so much fun. We are trying to think of some place to take our kids and go. I am sure Livy is to small but kale might do okay. Plus I need a good reason to stay on the bunny hill for a couple of runs first to refresh my abilities. Maybe who should come out there and go with you guys. I wish.
Look at Kate go! She's going to be just like her Mommy, I bet. I love your pics, especially the ultrasound pics. What a sweet little baby. Love you guys.
5 comments:
Oh what fun. Kate you look AWESOME on skis!!! At this rate you'll be a little pro in no time. What fun pics! Kendall and his whole school went skiing this past week and Kendall came home totally missing snowboarding. We should try skiing with our kids (though this year we did skating and I don't know if my heart could handle them on ski's). Yikes!
Love the skiing photos and lucky you that Kate is old enough to get up on those ski's--so much fun!!
looks like so much fun. We are trying to think of some place to take our kids and go. I am sure Livy is to small but kale might do okay. Plus I need a good reason to stay on the bunny hill for a couple of runs first to refresh my abilities. Maybe who should come out there and go with you guys. I wish.
Look at Kate go! She's going to be just like her Mommy, I bet. I love your pics, especially the ultrasound pics. What a sweet little baby. Love you guys.
Lucky duck! Watch out, she'll be racing you down the slopes before you know it.
Post a Comment