Friday, September 26, 2008

Hiking/walking

We're slowly discovering all the gems in the area. This was a perfect mini hike for us. There was a cool waterfall, lots of pebble throwing, and of course lots of searching for sticks that look like guns followed by shooting the bad guys all the way back down!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful. Loved your pictures. So funny about shooting bad guys all the way down. I wonder if Dane's super "boy immagination" will be tainted by all his sisters...hope not, cause finding guns and shooting bad guys sounds like it was pretty funny to watch from such a little man! Cute shots of Kate's first day too! She looks older with her cute haircut!

Lorin said...

So, either Kate's hair grows really fast or this outing was before Kate got her haircut, I'm guessing the latter.
It seems you do have many beautiful places nearby. That waterfall is almost too perfect, it looks almost man made, like one you might see at an amusement park or a shopping mall.

Krissy said...

Funny, I didn't think about that. I have these posts saved up so I can just publish them through the week. I guess they are a little backwards. It is a really beautiful waterfall, you should come see it for yourself!

Lorin said...

Yes I'd like to see it in person. Hopefully I'll be able to make the trip down there soon.

Brian Adair Fam said...

So fun!! I love the pics. Kate's hair was so long in the pics from your hike! I'm glad you're able to find so many neat places to go in your area. The pics of the Halloween masks were great. It's amazing to see how much kids can change in just 2 years, isn't it? We sure miss you guys!!

Brian and Marnae Powell Family said...

Krissy, where are you at so that we can go too! We should go together on these outings sometime. I guess it would have to be on a SUnday...a gospel based nature appreciation hike?