Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Skiing
Thanks to the cousins equipment and free ski passes we spent the day skiing and sledding yesterday. The snow was really sticky which made it perfect for Jack's first time. He went down a few runs but those little 3 yr old legs get tired so fast. He'd be content if we just let him drink hot chocolate and play on the arcade games in the lodge all day. And what a difference a year makes, Kate was quite the skier. She wasn't nervous at all and even went on the "big" chair lift. She didn't want to take the skis off at the end of the day. I'd be happy to ski on the bunny slope all day with them it's so nice to see them enjoy it. We even got our niece Chey to try skiing, she did great.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH How I miss Skiing! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I Miss you all so much. Love you!
Looks like fun. I love going skiing with my kids. We have only taken our 2 older boys, but I think next year I would like to let Emmie give it a go. Cade wants to switch to snow boarding. I can't wait to hit the slopes this weekend! Yeah, I hope the snow is good in Montana.
Opps, you probably have no clue who Hyer Standards is...I was signed on my Mom's blog. That was from me :0)
Holly
Looks like so much fun--love those little skiing legs! I can't wait to take Alyssa, hopefully next year.
Post a Comment