Halloween is fast approaching and we had some fun carving our pumpkins today. Can you guess who carved each one? This is the first year Kate wanted to carve instead of paint. Took her a minute to want to touch the insides but she quickly became a pro cleaner.


I really think this next picture is the kind of picture they'll love when they are older, ya know the ones that end up in the video played at their wedding. Sweet siblings. It was a good day.

We attempted a Halloween craft this week. Kate likes to do anything if you call it a project so lately we try to do something fun during Jack's nap. I like it because she has fun, I don't have to worry about Jack getting into it all and I usually do my own project/sew at the same time - fun for all. This one was really easy, just a pot turned upside down, it is sopposed to have a wiggly smile drawn with a silver pen but we didn't have a pen that would show up.


2 comments:
Those spiders are too cute. I love sponging ideas off others. We are definately going to try those!!!! Nice pumpkins too. Now we'll just have to wait in suspence to see what K & J dress up as for halloween.
Post a Comment