Ray had a night alone with the kids for the first time while I went to Time Out for Women on Friday. I didn't worry for a second and that made the time away even better. They had a great time playing at the park, baking cupcakes and watching The Little Mermaid many times over. I had so much fun staying with friends at a hotel, playing games, laughing hard enough to skip sit-ups all week and just being silly - We're really just not silly enough as we get old! Oh, and the conference was uplifting, fun and well worth it all. My favorite part was the music by Hillary Weeks. I'm already looking forward to the next one. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.
Here is the whole group , I think there may be a few people missing from this picture, there were about 42 of us.
In the morning, just arriving at the conference. Me,Heather,Toni,Robin,Jami,Erin,Trisha.
At our hotel, we were all thankful to Wendy for getting us a great hotel - our room was 2 stories!
It wasn't even that late yet and it was getting a little outa control!
Here is the whole group , I think there may be a few people missing from this picture, there were about 42 of us.
In the morning, just arriving at the conference. Me,Heather,Toni,Robin,Jami,Erin,Trisha.
At our hotel, we were all thankful to Wendy for getting us a great hotel - our room was 2 stories!
It wasn't even that late yet and it was getting a little outa control!
2 comments:
Hey Krissy! Love the new title - it's so fun to be a "fly on the wall" of your life! That Time Out for Women thing sounds like it was a blast - how did you get involved with it? Love the pics of Jack with the goats - those are awesome, I hadn't seen those yet! How'd ya get to be so amazing? Love ya, Lon
REading this blog entry made me really really homesick for Ohio. It looks like it was a total blast! I am so glad that Toni had the opportunity to go with all of you. What a party and so much fun to get to be silly for a weekend! We miss you and your cute family.
Post a Comment